A boundless queen; with untamed capacity!
A woman of great generosity;
Giving me all that time is godly empathy!
I can’t imagine your ability
If you would want any man, you will have him in a jiffy!
Now you have me hooked without telling me so!
Now you have me glued without me knowing so!
Now you are making me drool without a piece of meat in my jaw!
I guess when I’ll get you in my jaw; my taste buds will go ballistic!
I won’t be able to swallow you;
I would prefer you stay within the reach of my tasting tongue.
I would taste you every minute! ! ! ! ! !
Elwin Mwangi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Boundless Queen by Elwin Mwangi )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Deepavu Ninnade.. Gaaliyu Ninnade.., K. S. Narasimhaswamy
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Old Age, Leong Ming Loong
- Waiting for the Starlight Express, Stephen Brian Brady
- The Fifth Day of Christmas, Mark Hamilton
- No man's land., RAJ VIKRAM
- Kissing, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Romantic Heroine, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Theatre of The Absurd (III), Bijay Kant Dubey
- On My Songs, Luo Zhihai
- There Is A Time When One Forces Oneself .., Shalom Freedman
- Lament to the Full Moon, Geoffrey Fafard