A boundless queen; with untamed capacity!
A woman of great generosity;
Giving me all that time is godly empathy!
I can’t imagine your ability
If you would want any man, you will have him in a jiffy!
Now you have me hooked without telling me so!
Now you have me glued without me knowing so!
Now you are making me drool without a piece of meat in my jaw!
I guess when I’ll get you in my jaw; my taste buds will go ballistic!
I won’t be able to swallow you;
I would prefer you stay within the reach of my tasting tongue.
I would taste you every minute! ! ! ! ! !
Elwin Mwangi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Boundless Queen by Elwin Mwangi )
- I'm bored with it all., gulsher JOHN
- A Rich Man, S.R. Riang
- the natural disaster.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Desert Country Ways, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Way To Balance In Life, Margaret Moran
- Choosing Directions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mind's Highway, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- While The World Is Asleep, Kewayne Wadley
- Songs For Harmony By Stephen Gill, Bijay Kant Dubey
- To Aleksandra, Thomas Bates
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)