Tafadzwa Mhondiwa Mugari
I remember back when they said
When we smiled, and stampered
The landscape of youth, aware
We were already using it,
That using was so common a
No one would one ever
Have to remind us...
Now I see, Now I see.
Tafadzwa Mhondiwa Mugari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Brain by Tafadzwa Mhondiwa Mugari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki
- Because of intimacy, gajanan mishra
- while the stars spin our ferris wheel..., Mandolyn ...
- The anger inside my head, Ben Matthews
- I see love, gajanan mishra
- In My Head, Brianna Kimball
- Choose, Silas Egbowon