STANLEY PACION (Chicago, Illinois USA)
Breakfast Treat, A Love Poem
When we spoke earlier today over the telephone,
I purposely diverted our conversating
From what I really had in mind,
To topics which you truly enjoy, work and business.
But all the while I wanted to say,
I love you, muffin, you blueberry thing, you;
I love you. I want to eat you alive.
Poet Other Poems
- A Common Prayer
- A Dream of You, Desert Version
- A Song for You, Etta
- Another Poem After Rumi
- Babe Ruth, Home Run Secret
- Bad Girl
- Beat It! Canal Street Lessons
- Birthday Poem, For You Etta
- Black Water, An Adaptation of a Theme fr...
- Bleeding Love
- Blues, Deep and Bad
- Breakfast Treat, A Love Poem
- By Love Beguiled
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.