Sant Surdas (1478 - 1581 / India)
O Hari, 'tis morn, awake, there's water in the jar for you to wash your face no need to hurry there's plenty of time.
I'll bring you whatever you like for your breakfast- dried fruits, butter, honey and bread.
Says Suradasa, Yashoda's heart overflows with joy when her gaze alights on her darling boy.
Poet Other Poems
- Awake O! Prince Of Braj
- Krishna Approaches Radha
- Krishna Awakes
- Krishna Beginning To Speak
- Krishna Complains About His Older Brothe...
- Krishna Crawling
- Krishna Denying He Stole The Butter
- Krishna Goes To The Woods
- Krishna In The Cradle
- Krishna Learning To Walk
- Krishna Learns To Walk
- Krishna Questions His Hair Braid Not Gro...
- Krishna Returning With The Herd
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.