Again and again we continue.
The knots of a fine rope circle in on themselves
as the cool water turns warm.
Sequential memories flow within the circles and drip down making a pool.
I am less than becomes we are more-
No longer searching for so much as yearning to find the reflection of you within the gentle currents above and below.
Summer Shaw's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Breath by Summer Shaw )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Luna ii, binod bastola
- Killings! Killings!, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- in memory of my first and last love, LUZAAN de Bruyn