Hey perfume of the gardens;
Knock the heart..;
Behold I knocked..
But no answer!
Do not knock by hand
By your heart, your spirit
Did you lose the way? !
There is no way
Nothing here but you are!
Stare at the mirror stare
Not by eyes,
But by your heart
By your spirit
Who did you see? !
! I only saw I
Now you sea, here you are
Hey perfume of the gardens
What is the value of the mirror
If you can't see your self? !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Breathe.. by Fatima Nusairat )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- His & her roles reverse, Mark Heathcote
- Water, Mark Heathcote
- My Coquette Moon, Guillermo Veloso
- Compose yourself my sweet-pea flower, Mark Heathcote
- Darker Flowers, Guillermo Veloso
- Two crashed bicycles?, Mark Heathcote
- Poetic injustices, Mark Heathcote
- Sleigh bells and flowery beds, Mark Heathcote
- Beautiful Angel Who Endlessly Glows, Rohit Sapra
- On The Clock, Nika McGuin