Breathing with memories
Time is playing with me…it says you will never be back.
Everyone is showering sympathy on me…as though it is true.
Sky is laughing at me…when I looked at it for hug.
Cold breeze is teasing me…to adopt its nature.
Dark clouds are asking me…to rest in its shade.
Even while this pain is killing me…I am still breathing with smile.
In the beauty of those memories…that you gifted me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Breathing with memories by Kranthi Pothineni )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Aladdin Lamp, Aftab Alam
- Time Is Against Them, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- For Us, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj