Pedro Cescon (26/09/1988 / São Paulo)
Brief Consideration About the Violence
Violence does not come from the fierce will to emphasize ideas...
It comes as a poor excuse for the lack of them...
Submitted: Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Poet Other Poems
- A Book of Good Intentions
- A Carp in the Donut-Shaped Lake
- A Copying Cat
- A Gateless Barrier
- A Grounded Wing
- A Guitarist's Soul
- A Living Being's Best Trait
- A Lonely Bird
- A Star's Reach
- A Talking Crow and a Drunken Sailor
- A Tempestuous Occurrence
- Alive Lines
- An Incomprehensible Bond
- An Unknown Familiar Place
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.