RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Broken minds have no fences or boundaries to keep them sane.
Lashing out, destroying what good they find, bent on causing problems to solve, addicted to the drama - the adrenaline it creates - the charge of excitement that follows, giving the feeling of power and control over mundane situations and circumstances.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken Minds by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Violent Society, Gillian Commerford
- No terror, gajanan mishra
- Anti-social, Gillian Commerford
- Over crowded, hasmukh amathalal
- أمطار الدم, سميح القاسم
- Voices, Gillian Commerford
- The strength is, gajanan mishra
- Alone, Gillian Commerford
- Being To Dawns And Clouds Blind, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- I Did Not Seek The Other Forune's Favor, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky