To see our eyes again,
Is to leave ourselves behind,
Like everyday since the beginning of salvation,
For everything started one day,
And today on this day,
Satisfaction begins to slip,
Slower and slower,
Into a point of absolute return.
For the week is only so long,
So lets mend these broken tides,
For the night is only so long,
So let us mend these broken tides.
to.. find ourselves.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken Tides by nbms Dell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- World Of Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Creating A Christmas Tree, Doris Beaulieu
- love it up like yeah?, Mandolyn ...
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...