I hear the screams now,
Before, the sound of the explosion
Now, the last piercing sound
Of lives being torn from bodies
Reverberates in my ears.
I run, and run,
There is nothing left!
There is nothing left for me
Except to run...
You? Who are you?
How easily I could hate you
For standing by
While my world burns!
How easily I could loathe you
My broken universe!
But you, you have done a service
To those who have never known pain; terror.
Show my shattered life
To the carefree world,
Remind them the power
They could have if they wanted to mend
The burning, the bleeding, the broken
//remind them the power they could have
If they wanted to mend the broken,
The power they could have
If they wanted to save the (dying world)
Faustina Marie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken Universe by Faustina Marie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra