Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
Beauty as one and all dream of
Moderately as everyone may grip it
Hidden attractive insignia
Saving it as every women wish to
Clean it with care.
But putting something inside thinks twice
Looking at it, think twice.
Walking with the step that has just diminished.
Killing the vibe, senses not on the mood
Not by consent, by force of no choice
Regulated body non-touchable
Her virginity was a pinnacle
But now it’s broken
The pride has bleached.
Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken Vass by Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Azal se aashna..., Azhar Sabri
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest