Why cant they see,
inside im dying.
Why cant they hear,
the screams im crying.
Trapped in fate,
hurting the ones i love.
Why am i here?
why cant i escape?
i cannot fly.
No matter what i do,
no matter how hard i try.
I cant seem to grasp,
the threads of life.
Spinning in circles,
blood is spilling.
All the pain,
is slowly killing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken wings by Karissa Earley )
- A Bag of Old Photographs, Mikey Bachman
- Surrealistic Bagging, michael walkerjohn
- What at a Sunrise Ends, michael walkerjohn
- Les Collaborations de Vie, michael walkerjohn
- Only movement, hasmukh amathalal
- Thoughtful Succour, michael walkerjohn
- Wrapped In Silk, michael walkerjohn
- My Prayer, Clive Blake
- AFTER THESE MISTS AND FOGS, M.D Dinesh Nair
- Creek of death!, SALINI NAIR
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- An Enigma, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)