Edgar Rendon Eslit
Brother Poetry speaks the eternal language of my soul.
He cuts across man-made boundaries of civilization,
culture, age, gender and time.
He talks of my state of mind,
my confusions and decisions,
my concerns and pleasures.
With him my emotion lingers.
All issues that strike a cord
in the spirit of my poem
He goes beyond words in humane intention.
Brother Poetry will symbolize me,
represents me in all centuries to come.
He may be indicted in intense pressurized moments,
construed in a solitary set of time,
but once expressed,
He becomes my life and
the showcase of my perceptions.
So long as there are thoughts
and the desire to express them,
He moves on.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Brother Poetry by Edgar Rendon Eslit )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner
- I Am Not There, Jenn Toner
- An Angel For A Friend, Jenn Toner
- Hobble About Lame, Richard Thripp