Brown Eye Baby Majesty Mermaid
There’s a brown eyed mermaid
who lives deep in the sea,
she is a baby who is only three.
Her best friend’s name is Melodie.
Now Melodie has a surprise for her,
It’s a wig with lots of curls.
Colorful curls that glow in the dark,
same color as a costume shaped like a shark
Majesty will have a party by the lagoon,
Majesty will turn age four real soon,
Brown eyed Majesty will invite her friends,
her friends Melodie, Sarah, Opal and Pelican.
Majesty will receive many gifts,
Pelican will hold gifts in his beak,
dropping presents that are really neat.
Down to shore where they will meet,
Light birthday candle is a special treat.
For UniCandle unicorn will be there,
He has a crystal horn and mane of white hair.
Majesty’s birthday wishes will come true,
UniCandle’s horn is magically through and through.
Majesty knows that the gift from Melodie is the best,
it is special not like all the rest.
Majesty will wear the shark costume and wig of curls,
swimming in the ocean like a baby shark girl.
Majesty Mermaid's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Submitted: Sunday, May 29,2011
Comments about this poem (Brown Eye Baby Majesty Mermaid by Majesty Mermaid )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak