You stand over there looking so smart,
people laugh at you while you stand
clinching your fist trying to fight it.
You think what you're doing is for the best.
Sitting in PE while they're staring you
out. Thinking about how the temperature can raise
above zero, except it never really turns from ice.
And they decide to break it.
You feel pressured to commit the crime.
To make them feel like you're one of them.
You walk up to him looking so strong
but you actually feel like a convict.
The deed is done, the will wrote and
they stand clapping you. Feeling proud
you can't help feeling like you
have done wrong. You're one of them,
one of their kind. All of this
for some new seeds but these
seeds were only leechers. Man,
you have no idea!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Bully by Ashley Meers )
- Stand high, hasmukh amathalal
- Amidst the stones, Roann Mendriq
- Rainbow Of Life, david kush
- CRYSTAL WATER, Prince Lartey
- Beholden, Eleonor Santiago
- Faith and hope, gajanan mishra
- You're, Angela Wybrow
- HE touched and the life bloomed, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Different colors, hasmukh amathalal
- From my hearts core, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(15 April 1958)
(3rd April 19sixty)