BURIED BY HAIKU
amongst the huge pile of haiku.
Can you see me?
I hope you do.
I've been buried here
and I don't know what to do.
Each time I post a poem..
it gets buried by haiku! !
Mary Nagy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BURIED BY HAIKU by Mary Nagy )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Kira My Love, Michael P. McParland
- Full Understanding, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Devil Does Find My Need, Adeosun Olamide
- Peterborough Cry, Moses Samandar
- Take Care, Milady, Lawrence Beck
- Topics And Themes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Getting Something Wanted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- God Provides, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- People Think They Can Be Saved, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Your Work, Vera Sidhwa