Don't get near me
I'm burned, I'm burned!
My brain is already damaged
By the heat of the fury
Don't get close to me
It'll be burned, it'll be burned!
The fire in me is enough
To burn this pathetic world
Don't get caught by me
You'll get burned, you'll get burned!
The rage in me is dangerously
Destroying you with hurtful words
Don't get crossed with me
All be burned, all be burned!
The things we thought could protect
Is crumbled in seconds
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Burned by maria sudibyo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola