No president is exempt from contempt,
911 set the war precedent.
A burning Bush shows us our future,
A nuclear holocaust under this leader.
Teach your lies and have them televised,
Propaganda is not a modern design.
Your day of judgment is a fingertip away,
A press of the red button will seal your fate.
You put your destiny in the hands of those sent insane,
By the power they stole in the first place.
See the scar upon my arm,
A test of faith, a declaration of war.
Against the senses, so bring it on,
You misled, overfed, patronizing moron.
George Bush said I have opinions of my own,
But I don’t always agree with them.
Whilst Richard Nixon said when the president does it,
It’s no longer illegal.
It’s a crazy time, full of crazy people,
It’s a mixed up world, you can’t tell the good from the evil.
So smoke your weed, but don’t inhale,
Clinton’s funny when he’s not smoking dope.
I’m not allowed to say burn George II,
But smoke marijuana just like the pope.
The adrenaline gland of a human being,
Is better than any drug you can imagine.
But you have to have a supply of bodies,
So become a serial killer, if you want the best hallucinogen.
The Pope smoke dope and Jesus is my homeboy,
Are two of my favourite designs.
God is dead and Alanis Morrisette,
G. B. Junior is a waste of fucking time.
Kill the precedent and make a change,
Bring democracy back the U.S.A. and the U.K.K.K.
(C) 2013 Aa Harvey. All Rights Reserved.
AaI Harvey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Burning Bush by AaI Harvey )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
Poem of the Day
- गरसे लिमारिक, Ronjoy Brahma
- The debt to the world., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Humble, H.M. Gautsch
- Days Are Gone, H.M. Gautsch
- Rise Above, H.M. Gautsch
- The final salutes, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Why are we here?, Sarah Ferguson
- Chocolate, Akhtar Jawad
- Lost child in my own home, Hudhaifah Siyad
- scale, Nisha K. Janine