Bijay Kant Dubey
Burquawalli, How Lost Am I In Your Love!
Burquawalli, the night I saw you, I could not forget you,
The night I saw you passing, I could not forget you,
From the veil, you just guessed me, who could he be
And smiled you unknowingly,
Waved the hand hidingly for me,
Only for me, my love.
Just like a negative of the photo reel, saw I you,
Just like a negative of a photograph
Captured in the camera of my heart,
The film of the mind and its memory card.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Burquawalli, How Lost Am I In Your Love! by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Por-por Chha Gaya.........., Upendra Singh
- It Is Beautiful To Act Like A Sattagerin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Minimalism, Adonis Enricuso
- Treasure Box, Adonis Enricuso
- Palestine; We Let You Down, Guess Who
- Por-por Chha Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Not the One, Dean Meredith