Why did the dedication of
soldiers in the front
bring tears in my eyes,
The shocking news of
the terrorist attack
and deaths of ten,
stirred my nerves!
I don't know.
Even i can't
logic behind it!
- - - -But- - - - - - -
My blood knows,
why did it shake
and filled the heart
with unknown shock.
Is this something like
I clicked the box
and heaved a sigh,
and it's of relief.....
He is there.
Once he told, most of his
poems were written
in the front of J.K.
I'm talking of my
Oh! God, he is alive!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (........But......... by Neela Nath )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Snow-Flakes. (Birds Of Passage. Flight T.., Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Suicide's Lost Note, Is It Poetry
- Tempted, Electric Lady
- LOG ME IN, LOG ME OUt, MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
- Of Dreams And Heroes, Mark Gillem
- LAMENT FOR THE FALLEN SAF-PNP BROTHERS, MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
- All the joy, Nick Kler
- Ode to Jokowi, Sari Mavi
- ಶೂನ್ಯ, Deepak Malapur
- Here We Are In The Year 2015, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Woodcutter, prayash purush