The most beautiful of all wings are the ones you lift me up with.
The most powerful of all passions are the glows and the love rays that your smile lifts me up with.
Nothing is more up lifting then your eye lashes brushing up against my heart to cause the ripple of a beautiful you...
My butterfly effect.
Poet Other Poems
- A first for one last chance
- A Little Rock
- A new year forever
- A Poem From 0 To 60 In 2. Love
- A word written for a smile
- Butterfly Effects
- evo-luv-tion of ゴージャス
- Going up while still down
- It is a great life when....
- It's time to love
- Once Upon A Star
- One, Two, Three It Is Thee That I Love
- The Line Between Us Is The Equator Of Lo...
- The rainbow colors of blue, yellow, red,...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The rainbow colors of blue, yellow, red, and you by Jason Humber )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley