Is It Poetry
By Spreading Out The Wealth
To the common people thus I speak.
One for all and all for one or so you'ed think.
If the bottom half by working hard and work they do.
The wealthy have so much to loose.
By spreading out the wealth it would then prove.
That all for one and one for all could as one move.
When the Federal Reserve stops pumping money in.
The bottom half will watch the market drop and never stop,
until the poor like them would like them loose.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (By Spreading Out The Wealth by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Nay No, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Sylvan Silver, Saiom Shriver
- Artifice, Saiom Shriver
- All I See On Summer Days, Pijush Biswas
- Lost Love, Indranil Bhaduri
- David Bowie, Richard Thripp
- A Cosntellation Of Birds, Saiom Shriver
- decision, Ewa Busayourmi
- Healers' Fingers, Saiom Shriver
- What a way to go, Elena Plotkin