John W Flournoy
I have removed my poems from PoemHunter after seeing, or rather hearing, one of my poems read by a mechanical reader in one of the many videos PoemHunter has posted to make money (not a bad thing) from the talents of poets who post here.
Should I want my poem read on the internet, I would prefer to have it done in my own voice and not by a mechanical monstrosity with no understanding of the English language.
read full text »
Comments about this poem (Bye by John W Flournoy )
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Change Is Needed, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- In This Sin-Sick-World, Edward Kofi Louis
- HOLY MESSENGERS, Justice Uchenna Mmahi