Bye Bye and Hi Hi
You are not near me
I know it.
Now, you have even stopped thinking about me
Still thoughts, your thoughts never disappear
Tell me what should I do?
Forgotten I have plenty of things with success
Why, am I not able to forget you?
Why, my heart thinks of you?
Why, please tell me?
Why, is it that even after all the partitions
Still, I feel a joint
Between, you and me
Can I get the answer as to why?
Even If I try to blast away your thoughts
Still, it just does not happen
Can I please know why?
What is the magic about you?
Which spell did you leave on me?
Where and how you learnt to leave a magical spell?
You can hate me as much you like
Abuse me as much you wish with your good English vocabulary
Still, when I close my eyes, the thought of you comes
Is all I ask?
Though, it is okay
As I know it is impossible for me to stop thinking
I find it so tough to ignore you
Okay, bye bye in reality
Hi Hi, in my dreams, love you lost love.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Bye Bye and Hi Hi by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Grenadine, Mikey Bachman
- Keep It Up, Edward Kofi Louis
- Two Golden Stripes, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Deep Is Your Love Towards Me?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Muse, love, joy!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Shibah, Edward Kofi Louis
- Leaves, Clive Blake
- From The Summit, Edward Kofi Louis
- Love And Unity, Edward Kofi Louis
- Trick or Treat, David Lewis Paget
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- November, Thomas Hood
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(3rd April 19sixty)