Bye Bye and Hi Hi
You are not near me
I know it.
Now, you have even stopped thinking about me
Still thoughts, your thoughts never disappear
Tell me what should I do?
Forgotten I have plenty of things with success
Why, am I not able to forget you?
Why, my heart thinks of you?
Why, please tell me?
Why, is it that even after all the partitions
Still, I feel a joint
Between, you and me
Can I get the answer as to why?
Even If I try to blast away your thoughts
Still, it just does not happen
Can I please know why?
What is the magic about you?
Which spell did you leave on me?
Where and how you learnt to leave a magical spell?
You can hate me as much you like
Abuse me as much you wish with your good English vocabulary
Still, when I close my eyes, the thought of you comes
Is all I ask?
Though, it is okay
As I know it is impossible for me to stop thinking
I find it so tough to ignore you
Okay, bye bye in reality
Hi Hi, in my dreams, love you lost love.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Bye Bye and Hi Hi by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Did you read them?
- A bitter truth, Emmanuel chibuike
- E-rated poemier-driven, Elvis Airohi
- Dying Light, Marius Carstens
- kojo the devil, Emmanuel chibuike
- E-rated poemier-Someone who stole, Elvis Airohi
- A Thank You Note, Emily Liang
- ~ Lonely ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Sunshine, Emily Liang
- Drying River., Bieze Josephat
- WE MUST STICK TO OUR WORDS يجب ان نلتصق .., MOHAMMAD SKATI