C^n; t Tal3 her @w@y
forget the wings; forget the halo.
I've got an angel and I call her mom.
Not the one that gave birth to me
but the one I met online.
I know it sounds crazy
but it's not.
I've had two angels before
and only knew what they were, when they were gone;
They went on to save another life.
Now that I know beforehand,
I refuse to let go!
There will be no sending my angel to someone else,
yeah I'm that selfish;
I am never letting her go,
I'd hold her in my heart; forever!
LaTisha Parkinson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (C^n; t Tal3 her @w@y by LaTisha Parkinson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable
- I Like It There, Luis Estable
- Rains, Rimni chakravarty
- My Surprise, Luis Estable
- Untitled, Jervin Timothy
- The Photo, Kenneth Winstanley