Edward Kofi Louis
Loud, proud, cloud, alooud, shroud!
From ages to all generations;
But, rejoice always in Yahweh,
The Creator of all things.
Phonic, cacophonic, Anglophonic, sonic, Panasonic!
Press on hard towards the mark of the prize;
To win a prize,
And, to make yourself known.
Love and peace to the one who writes for others to read;
Howevr, there is a thorn in the flesh today,
As hatred takes over the earth.
Late, consolidate, date, mate, sate, state, ate, bate, hate!
And to roar like a lion in the forest;
But, the right time has now come for the huge gathering,
Of the faith and, of the people of the truth.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cacophonic by Edward Kofi Louis )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 March 1907 – 11 September 1987)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- For Her, M.J. Lemon
- I Broke My Leg, M.J. Lemon
- Get Together in NCCF Benue, Dare Onadele
- A Man Dying, M.J. Lemon
- Force Of Nature, R B Seals
- People I See Sometimes, Casey Renee Kiser
- The Song of My Heart, Amber Carr
- Tales Of A Wife: My Devil, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- ARRIVAL DAY, michael walkerjohn
- Yeh Meri Betian, Akhtar Jawad