Three camels went to meet for lunch,
A veggie diner with entrees
That the camels did like a bunch,
Salads full of different hays.
And while they ate they gossiped 'bout
The latest naughties they had heard.
The humans were the worst, no doubt.
Anything, ev'rything - absurd!
So staying clear of human stuff,
Lunch for the camels was a break
To try to just relax enough
To tolerate for human sake.
The camels often met this way,
Usually on hump Wednesday.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Camel Lunch by Ima Ryma )
- Another Day, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Who Am I?, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A letter to you, Harold R Hunt Sr
- What are moms made of?, Harold R Hunt Sr
- M. (MY) O. (OLD) M. (MOM), Harold R Hunt Sr
- Blessed cursed day, Vincent Vinistarll
- GUARDIAN ANGEL, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A Racers Words, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The sky is no more, gajanan mishra
- A phone call to Heaven., Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)