Can any one tell me?
Can any one tell me the truth?
Why all are not painted white with brush?
Why evil thoughts are allowed and not crushed?
Why not everything that represents bad not smashed?
What is wrong with my poems?
Does that venom poison?
Does that lead to collision?
Does that not teach unison?
Some one says I represent old age?
Doesn’t come out from old cage,
No new beginning on fine page?
Is the only reason for rage?
I have an answer for young,
You get tired if walk little long,
Choose the short cut and path sometimes wrong,
This leaves you alone and not find among,
I prefer fresh and new idea,
Ventures unknown but not a new area,
No srtruggle but fight always with plea,
Holding ground firm and never flee,
Why say or comment, old is not good?
Does the seed open and offer the best food,
If nurtured in fertile land and grow?
Will lead the way with fine flow,
I Never represent old with new,
Old may be gold but with only few,
In morning you may find as small dew,
Ready to vanish with no chance to view,
Sky is centuries old,
Who knows what does it hold?
justifies blessings in form of rain,
Relieve the burning of earth and pain,
It comes every year for life to boom,
We rememeber only rain and zoom,
Can any one term it old and put embargo?
Never old, never get old and never try to go,
Both are essential for balancing act,
Old with calm and patience but new with sharp react,
New generation yet to catch up and learn,
Life will be easy to gain and earn
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can any one tell me? by hasmukh amathalal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock