We, the poets, are exposed
For same theme hooted and chased
Can any one advance argument?
Why are you not coming out of moon and river arguments?
How many readers read poem sand appreciate?
How many of them really weight in pros and cons to relate?
I find hardly leaving behind few who really care
Point out draw backs and dare
Such condition we want?
We want no appreciation but taunts
Exact natural backing
For his endeavor and staking
"You read mine and I will read yours"
Such illusion is created to share honor
Where are poems and poets?
Which ignite passion to hate?
I would love more and more
Readers and poets come forward to explore
Encourage and enrich with their observation
Not with their English type ascent and revelation
I found thousands of remarks
Piled for poems and really embark
For more to write and post
I find the honor worth with no extra cost
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can any? by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- Youth, Yohan Confectioner
- Poetry (cavatina), Gert Strydom
- Flowers trick, hasmukh amathalal
- To a loved one that died, Gert Strydom
- Smooth Finisher, Yohan Confectioner
- Detach, gajanan mishra
- ~Go Back To Sleep~, A Ghost
- SFI Appears To Be Most Agggressive, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Do and go on, gajanan mishra
- Hurt, Tshering Chekii
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)