Can I tell You My Deepest Fear?
What is my deepest fear?
My deepest fear is that I am to shy at first to gain mt y own trust
Can I tell you my deepest fear?
Can I really tell you my deepest fear?
When I said that my deepest fear is that I am to shy at first to gain my own trust.
That was a lie.
If I tell you my deepest fear promise me that you will not say anything to anybody?
My deepest is that I am too high standard to notice anything else about myself.
Do I know anything else about myself you ask.
Of course I do
I don't want to sound to self-centered
But I do have to say that I am smart.
Enough about me, I have a quesion for you
What is your deepest fear?
kristen graham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Can I tell You My Deepest Fear? by kristen graham )
- A Touch of Fall (Revised), Rhonda Trull
- Life Is, Rhonda Trull
- WOMAN'S WOE, vidyut chakraborty
- أطفال الحب العظيم, مالك حداد
- وتمتمت الزهرة, مالك حداد
- Have You Ever Walked Alone In The Woods?, Kyle Schlicher
- على المنضدة, مالك حداد
- Trusting God, Tom Zart
- إني أكتب لأكون جديرا بأمي, مالك حداد
- صور, مالك حداد
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)