Can I tell You My Deepest Fear?
What is my deepest fear?
My deepest fear is that I am to shy at first to gain mt y own trust
Can I tell you my deepest fear?
Can I really tell you my deepest fear?
When I said that my deepest fear is that I am to shy at first to gain my own trust.
That was a lie.
If I tell you my deepest fear promise me that you will not say anything to anybody?
My deepest is that I am too high standard to notice anything else about myself.
Do I know anything else about myself you ask.
Of course I do
I don't want to sound to self-centered
But I do have to say that I am smart.
Enough about me, I have a quesion for you
What is your deepest fear?
kristen graham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Can I tell You My Deepest Fear? by kristen graham )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(19 January 1919 - 10 May 2002)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- An Almost Made Up Poem, Charles Bukowski
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
Poem of the Day
- Electric Love, Suresh Dogra
- Capturing An Awareness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Letting Imagination Run, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A river, Leong Ming Loong
- The End of the Road, Sandra Feldman
- Silent Conversation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Serenity Is Placed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shards Of Emotion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- WHAT IF CHRIST WAS NOT, Michael P. Johnson
- Another Conquest, RoseAnn V. Shawiak