Can I tell You My Deepest Fear?
What is my deepest fear?
My deepest fear is that I am to shy at first to gain mt y own trust
Can I tell you my deepest fear?
Can I really tell you my deepest fear?
When I said that my deepest fear is that I am to shy at first to gain my own trust.
That was a lie.
If I tell you my deepest fear promise me that you will not say anything to anybody?
My deepest is that I am too high standard to notice anything else about myself.
Do I know anything else about myself you ask.
Of course I do
I don't want to sound to self-centered
But I do have to say that I am smart.
Enough about me, I have a quesion for you
What is your deepest fear?
kristen graham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Can I tell You My Deepest Fear? by kristen graham )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- P08222014, Andy Caldwell
- Simple Thought, Tim Holmes Jr
- A Glowing Angel, Rohit Sapra
- Fire Balls, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- AL-KATTAB (A PLACE USED TO BE AN ALTERNA.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I lack true knowledge, gajanan mishra
- THE INEVITABLE DEATH, AMADU KAMARA
- I failed to, gajanan mishra
- essay # i'll never know, gordon nosworthy
- I See The Sun, Pijush Biswas