Can I tell You My Deepest Fear?
What is my deepest fear?
My deepest fear is that I am to shy at first to gain mt y own trust
Can I tell you my deepest fear?
Can I really tell you my deepest fear?
When I said that my deepest fear is that I am to shy at first to gain my own trust.
That was a lie.
If I tell you my deepest fear promise me that you will not say anything to anybody?
My deepest is that I am too high standard to notice anything else about myself.
Do I know anything else about myself you ask.
Of course I do
I don't want to sound to self-centered
But I do have to say that I am smart.
Enough about me, I have a quesion for you
What is your deepest fear?
kristen graham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Can I tell You My Deepest Fear? by kristen graham )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'A mess', Wolfie Scott
- Let's Think About Humanity, Prodip Kumar
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Bottom Line, Abraham Sutzkever
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything But God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese