John G. Nelson
can we chat?
As I combed, browsed the internet
A memorable day, my old coronet,
A déjà vu, those my radiance deep
whose treasure, memories, I keep
I said 'hello to an unknown face.
&got hello in return, to run or race?
let fondle words, our saying & chat,
she said, but not like a cat.
I stay for a moment to embrace
& we fondled in an amazing pace
She said, I find a brilliant mind at last
& my time has not come to waste.
As we embrace each passing words,
We both express delights for our cords.
and hope, we both stay by our rules,
in time, words could be faithful & true.
She typed in delights, an unusual way
that mingle with laughter, pleasure lay,
Words written were kind & pleasing,
& expressed with indescribable feelings.
John G. Nelson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (can we chat? by John G. Nelson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Meshing, Sadiqullah Khan
- The Chaste Stranger, James Tate
- The Blue Booby, James Tate
- Shroud of the Gnome, James Tate
- Poem to Some of My Recent Poems, James Tate
- Life is too Short for Love, Akhtar Jawad
- On the Subject of Doctors, James Tate
- Failed Tribute to the Stonemason of Tor .., James Tate
- A Wedding, James Tate
- I am not a religious and god centric:, binod bastola