CANADIAN CENSORSHIP JUNE 27TH,2012
CANADIAN CENSORSHIP June 27th,2012
I feel sorry for the great Ezra Levant but what can I do?
A group of agitators want to close him down, so what's new?
They called in the Canadian Broadcasting Standards Council, some time ago,
They want the government to close down his great TV show.
Because he used some words in Spanish for added Latin flair,
That was enough for them to call the censor to get him off the air,
They also want the Internet controlled by CRTC soon,
The upcoming inquisition will be a great left-wing boom.
Canadians will have to return to a more submissive age,
Where we only listen and learn and cannot show our rage,
Will we get a list of what is allowed and what is banned?
Will we all enjoy this new censorship and think it's grand?
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CANADIAN CENSORSHIP JUNE 27TH,2012 by James Bredin )
- Future Quality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An Idea, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Emotional Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Sonnet, Sheehan Patrick Augustine
- Another Reflective Thought, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Kitten, Hanh Chau
- Thought Pebbles, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- ever more, Cee Bea
- Fantasy's Tidal Wave, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Staying Power, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- It Is the Hour, George Gordon Byron
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1644 - 1694)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Heather Burns