CANADIAN CENSORSHIP JUNE 27TH,2012
CANADIAN CENSORSHIP June 27th,2012
I feel sorry for the great Ezra Levant but what can I do?
A group of agitators want to close him down, so what's new?
They called in the Canadian Broadcasting Standards Council, some time ago,
They want the government to close down his great TV show.
Because he used some words in Spanish for added Latin flair,
That was enough for them to call the censor to get him off the air,
They also want the Internet controlled by CRTC soon,
The upcoming inquisition will be a great left-wing boom.
Canadians will have to return to a more submissive age,
Where we only listen and learn and cannot show our rage,
Will we get a list of what is allowed and what is banned?
Will we all enjoy this new censorship and think it's grand?
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CANADIAN CENSORSHIP JUNE 27TH,2012 by James Bredin )
- How To Tie The Knot, Foster Teegarden
- hurry husband, shush my alliteration, Mandolyn ...
- Sharp Is The Bite, Donald R Charon
- Erato my Muse of love poetry. (Part 2), Erato
- Headache, Foster Teegarden
- Autumn Season, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- mommy, Josephine Taylor
- Friendly Union, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Your Guardian Angel, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Green Iris, Foster Teegarden
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)