CANADIANS DON'T HAVE TO VOTE Apr 12th,2011
Canadians will get what we deserve because only a few vote,
Politicians inclined to view us as a herd of goats,
As they hide like aristocrats in Ottawa and tax and spend,
Or travel the world with a planeload of family and their friends.
Did someone say that our system of government can’t be changed?
Binding referendums or death-with-dignity never arranged,
Where’s the leadership to get us out of the present mess?
Surely someone has some guts somewhere in all our distress.
I’d like to live as long as possible and then plan my death,
No politician has come up with a better plan than that yet,
They each have their own party agenda and they think it’s great,
Nothing outside of their party agenda is up for debate.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CANADIANS DON'T HAVE TO VOTE Apr 12th,2011 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Holding My Unkempt Beards, Burquawalli A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Prime Truth - 85, Pranab K. Chakraborty