Candles Of Love
Hundred candles decorate the corners of my room,
Drenching it in light and enchanting perfume,
Different colour and vivid shape size,
All making the past glow infront my eyes.
Each wall smiles illuminated by light,
Forces me the memories of our night,
The way we kissed and made pure love,
Without you the life is tough.
Today my heart is melting like them,
Glowing outside but burning in flame,
Moment by moment my life decreases,
Towards nothingness where no one pleases.
Slowly and slowly the light shall vanish,
Nothing to look, nothing to cherish,
A day shall come the candles shall weep,
Seeing me lost in my infinite sleep.
Ankur Thakur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Candles Of Love by Ankur Thakur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Replicas Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pools Of Deathness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- HIdden Clock, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 'Poem Time', Wolfie Scott
- It is what it is, The Princess
- hey stickshift, it's like this..., Mandolyn ...
- Dreams, Tony Adah
- Godlike, Lawrence Beck
- Commodore Lionel B. Richie, Richard Thripp
- Her Kindness Is Real, Nihil Existentia