The great Overdog
That heavenly beast
With a star in one eye
Gives a leap in the east.
He dances upright
All the way to the west
And never once drops
On his forefeet to rest.
I'm a poor underdog,
But to-night I will bark
With the great Overdog
That romps through the dark.
Robert Frost's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Canis Major by Robert Frost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano