Capsoletes and Alpha Romeo!
she shot me her death ray eyes,
'YOU TICKLE ME COLLEEN'
How about we stay here for tonight and walk into the sunset? '
(She left something under her breath) as she said to me through cracked walls
'Why don't you take a walk Montague! I have a some capsolets to kill'
I obstinately protested her paroxysm and deduced they were of a playfully passionate nature and she was indeed hard to get.
'Build us a tire swing? '
' Ah jesus Right now? '
'Yes! right now if you have back for it '
Finding a length of rope under a hedge I toss it over a swollen branch of her young mulberry tree, then go into the garage and find a jack,
I spend twenty minutes taking the tires from her old mans Alpha Romeo and throw three of them loon-like into the cloudy lake.
With the fourth tire I make her damn swing, and tangle it up into the top branches
because right then it hit me what she left under her breath, '... I'm splitting'
jerome moore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Capsoletes and Alpha Romeo! by jerome moore )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Children, Varghese J Kuttikat
- A Song For Mortals, Varghese J Kuttikat
- More of a Sufferer than a Sinner, Varghese J Kuttikat
- Prayer of a Tree, Bill Cantrell
- COPLA SESENTA Y UNO: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Niagara, Nassy Fesharaki
- ADEEB QUDSI, THE GREAT MEMORY اديب قدسي .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purposeful Truths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- died in faith, kyvin nash
- A Lasting Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak