Margaret Moran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The aging people are also learning again and acquiring the carefree spirit of children in their advancing years.
Comments about this poem (Carefree by Margaret Moran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Days Of Olokun, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The Lover, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- ALL OF THEM كلهم, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Eyes, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Yayathi, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- One Day, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- A Girl With No Gold, with No thing to hold, Monk E. Biz
- Beasts Of Burden, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Horse In Autumn, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- To A Child, Ruth Manning-Sanders