RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Carousel Of Moments
Yesterday was a time spent in youth, never realizing what was going to come as I aged through the years.
Giving up dreams, losing hope, trying to rescue times and rerun them so I could relive them all before dying on a future whim.
Shining from beneath a carousel of moments, holding on to childish whims, knowing they would never last beyond this final day, except upon this page, where I have left myself alone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Carousel Of Moments by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Inside a family, SALINI NAIR
- Like Crocodiles, Edward Kofi Louis
- The New Chinese Fiction, James Tate
- All that energy..., Dieter Ian Maree
- Let us worship, gajanan mishra
- Girl Jumping Rope, Morgan Michaels
- Woodsmen Day, Doris Beaulieu
- stamp, Alvinzor Flores
- Darkness of the Day, Pintu Mahakul
- A cigar aficionado, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta