Valerie Christine Anderson
Carry me when I can't see the way
Carry me when I don't know what to say.
Carry me when I have no strength to stand
Carry me even If I don't hold Your hand.
Carry me when I just can't see the light
Carry me when I just don't know what's right.
Carry me when I fall down to the ground
Carry me when there's no one else around.
Carry me when tears fill my eyes
Carry me when I just can't help but cry.
Carry me when the loads too much to bear
Carry me when, of my life I just don't care.
Carry me when the mountain looks so high
Carry me when the valley draweth nigh.
Carry me when my friends forsake me so
Carry me when my heart is brought down low.
Carry me as I fall down to my knees
Carry me, clear my eyes and let me see.
Carry me, let me walk with You each day
Carry me, o my Father this I pray.
Valerie Christine Anderson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Carry Me by Valerie Christine Anderson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- *VI*- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- This Prismatic Day, mary douglas
- Take My Last Sapphire Wish To Use On, mary douglas
- Savory Deal, Mike Acker
- SCRIPT, MYK NWACHUKWU
- Rhyming poetry starter kit, Allen Vaysberg
- It's Not The Illuminations Over The Palace, mary douglas
- That extra kiss, Allen Vaysberg
- There Will Be A Snowfall Of Poems, mary douglas
- Man just kills another man, Allen Vaysberg