Milica Franchi De Luri
Castles in the air
Don't crush my castles in the air.
The castles I've build
with my own illusions,
from butterfly wings and
fluffy white clouds
and crystal prism's
reflecting the colours of the rainbow.
I've planted rose gardens
around my castles in the air,
surrounded with sugar coated
white picket fences.
And there in the middle of
my picture perfect
castles in the air,
yours and mine rocking chair,
You crushed my castles in the air
Milica Franchi De Luri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Castles in the air by Milica Franchi De Luri )
- There Will Always Be Another Poem, Shalom Freedman
- This Is My Bungalow, This Is My Car, Thi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- English ‘hope', douglas scotney
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )