the candle is lighten up
with the mercy of cold angry air.
i started searching for myself
in the mirror,
the malicious whispers, conspiracies
of life against me,
the venom, the pain
sparked in the mirror
'be sweetened, sour one'
'be filled, empty one'
the rule of life
malnutrition for soul
for years till now
still the candle is lighten up
only with the mercy! why
i am guilty
for breaking the rule
i will say nothing
need no sympathy
'reap as you sow'
but i won't give up
i will be back
as i am taking my way
to my rebirth!
Jyotishman Debnath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (caterpiller dreams by Jyotishman Debnath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mom, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Emergence from the Pack, william upton
- The Interior Design of Darkness, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The World Free From Hunger, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Farmer Daughter, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Bring Back Our Children, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Inner Eye, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Headless Rabindranath, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Extra-ordinary Lover, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- SECRET BEHIND CREATIVITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov