DEEP DARK SOUL POET
cemetary of my soul
Deep down in my mind, in its darkest corner, there's an abandoned graveyard,
filled with lost desires, a dark land, raped, scarred...
In my thoughts, hidden within my necropolis of dreams,
Littered and filled with dead hopes, echoing, ghostly screams...
The fate of my dreams, I will take it all, in the cemetery of my soul,
filled with complete darkness, in a burial ground, whole...
DEEP DARK SOUL POET's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (cemetary of my soul by DEEP DARK SOUL POET )
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry