Forces of negative confront every turn.
With all things new there’s so much to learn.
No one really cares if I fail or succeed.
Things against me keep me from what I need.
As things go wrong I sit back and sigh
Wondering about happened while asking why.
Best I stop and take stock of this mess
And closely analyze abilities I possess.
Then develop these into a plan of action,
Pursuing a course with fun and satisfaction.
Forces of negative will always attack,
But a detailed plan will enable me to fight back.
With strength and confidence I’ll be upbeat…
Causing forces of negative to be in retreat.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Center Stage by Gregory Huyette )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Black tulips, Mark Heathcote
- Be Drunk In Love ~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- Bon Boy, Birgitta Heikka
- At the Helm of a Dragon, Steven Rhoads
- I Am Only Human, Lilly Emery
- Happy Birthday To Bri! A Fantastic Step-.., Bri Edwards
- JUST ONE AND SINGLE, Juwon Daniel
- Love is God, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Precious gold, Mark Heathcote
- God is Love- 2, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath