Edward Kofi Louis
Chalkidiki, kid, chalk, clad, lad, cad, child, hid, hail, dial;
The muse of love and the muse of life in the land of the living,
With such great heights!
At the only place;
With a brand new start.
To surfers' paradise! !
With the muse of peace and joy;
In your land,
And, with the ways of mankind on this earth to make a statement.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chalkidiki by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Remember, I Remember, Thomas Hood
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(November 9 - 1937)