O rabid storm!
Destroy my shanty
as badly as you can.
I will raise it over
for my trust in life
is still intact.
O mediator of menance!
Scatter my dear things
as far away as you can.
I will get them all back
for my diligent hands
are still ready to toil.
O villainous vandal!
Snatch my unalloyed joy
as much as you can.
I will earn it again,
for grit in my blood
is still alive.
Madhav Sarkunde's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Challenge by Madhav Sarkunde )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- दिनैनि हराव नांगोलनि जांख्रा, Ronjoy Brahma
- मशाल जलती रहती है..mashaal, hasmukh amathalal
- Beautiful Appearance III, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- NIGHT PRAYER, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Broken Promises, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Life Mislaid, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- आयै नोँ आंनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- The scarlet soldier, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Near Your Heart, Neela Nath
- Digital Creationism, Brian Johnston