Of Muses And Other Ghosts
Maybe it's fitting for me
to stay with the rain,
when you are gone,
I still do not dare
to move my hand.
I'm afraid that your ship might return
and you'd not find me there.
Destroying the world, is too easy.
Your heart is more of a challenge.
Of Muses And Other Ghosts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Challenge by Of Muses And Other Ghosts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- looking for the button that will make me.., Mandolyn ...
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery
- Nature's Path, Joy Cordwell
- Choices, Danielle Dessels
- Never, Never, Never Give Up!, Denis Martindale
- Deep Within, Lilly Emery
- State Of Terror, Naveed Akram
- صرخة ألم, Sossi Khachadourian