Edward Kofi Louis
Come into this chamber of my love,
For my name is Chambas and i will love you all night.
Come and see what i have for you,
Oh! My sweet lady of the night;
For this chamber of love is prepared for you only.
Come to me and enjoy this sweet chamber with me,
For history is with all of us today.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chambas by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- as the stars spin our ferris wheel, Mandolyn ...
- The anger inside my head, Ben Matthews
- I see love, gajanan mishra
- In My Head, Brianna Kimball
- Choose, Silas Egbowon
- O really I am searching, gajanan mishra
- KINDLING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Angry Soul, The Princess
- To silence, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am A Spoon, Richard Provencher