Who am I?
I'm changing and I know it.
My Clothes, My Pride, My Sound
My mind says I'm over you and the change it only me growing up.
My heart says I'm not over you and thinking if I change you'll come back me. I'm changing and I know it.
For the good or the worst.
JoDonna Lapahie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Change by JoDonna Lapahie )
- Highway of Holiness, Terrance Tracy
- Hey Big Guy, My Kindred Soul, Noah Body
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- is happening the Is, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)