There's a glistening change within the world,
It truly seems brand new;
I see silver linings everywhere,
Is it just my point of view?
There's true meaning in all misery,
with hints of God's foresight;
The world is making sense again,
when renewed in His New Light.
Dark shadows lead to skylights,
We seek ways to set us free,
from fear and doubt and darkness,
to live life abundantly.
Roann Mendriq's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Change by Roann Mendriq )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Who Put On The News?, John Garth Raubenheimer
- In servitude and sea, Elijah o.b Zoff
- mermaid, laxami Cards
- If, dhia abada
- PRAYER OF SALVATION, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Sweet Child, Galina Sherkov
- Hurt, Galina Sherkov
- Neonates in Buckets, Richard Thripp
- Cold, Galina Sherkov
- Sailing Through A Visiom, Bharat Kumar Luit